Pro-Lab Diagnostics, a market leader in innovative Microbiology diagnostics and instrumentation!
Due to considerable success and expansion two new opportunities have become available for a Field Application Specialist and Technical Support Specialist to join the Technical Operations team.
The new roles will help to support the complete range of products offered, ranging from wet microbiology diagnostics such as ELISA, latex and lateral flow, to molecular diagnostics, antibiotic susceptibility testing, total laboratory automation and informatics. Responses to… Charlotte Duncan: firstname.lastname@example.org Mark Reed: email@example.com www.pro-lab.co.uk
FIELD APPLICATION SPECIALIST
Working as part of the FAS team, the position will provide field-based support to customers and colleagues.
The role will have responsibility for conducting demonstrations, installations, application support, on-site customer training, after sales on-site technical support, interfacing support and on-site go-live support.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, a willingness to travel and have experience with automated bacteriology or other laboratory solutions. Knowledge of microbiology and commercial experience preferred.
Based – Southern UK (Field Based)
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Working alongside the FAS team, the position will provide in-house technical support to customers and colleagues.
The role will have responsibility for software interface development, pre-equipment delivery checks and configurations, complaint investigation and resolution and managing hotline phone and helpdesk email support.
The successful candidate will have the ability to take ownership of complex information and customer interactions, to provide excellent technical and complaint support, with knowledge of microbiology and commercial experience preferred.
Based – Wirral UK (Office Based)
3 Bassendale Road, Bromborough, Wirral, Merseyside, CH62 3QL, U.K.
Tel: +44 (0) 151 353 1613 | Mobile: 07714 429 646 | Fax: +44 (0) 151 353 1614
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.pro-lab.co.uk
The Career Potential
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
Ortho is known in the industry as a leader in customer service and support. Deeply understanding and exceeding the needs of our clinical lab, hospital and blood bank customers is what we do. It’s who we are. If you join Ortho, no matter what your role, you will be expected to keep that Customer Excellence focus in your work.
- Regulatory Affairs:
- Support commercial business through support of Product Lifecycle, completion and maintenance of tender submissions and customer contracts as well as completion of Copy-Review approval of Promotional Material.
- Roll-out of Field Actions as well as global Customer Communications to authorities and customers, including management of translation of documents into local language. Follow-up on vigilance cases.
- Monitor regulatory requirements and ensure conformity to those. Perform Post-Market Surveillance activities. Complete impact assessment to global Change Control process and complete Product Notifications for new and changed products.
- Act as contact person, liason with local health representative and represent OCD in local regulatory associations
- Management and improvement of the Quality Management System in alignment with the EMEA Quality strategy, e.g.conduct Management Reviews, write / maintain quality system documentation and procedures, management of Corrective and Preventive Actions, support global and local Training Program, manage internal audit program as well as identification and sponsorship of quality improvement projects.
- Support customer complaint system on local level (e.g. written close-out to customers, iCOM system). Answer to customers quality requests in liason with Hotline.
- Health Care Compliance: Support of EMEA Health Care Compliance, Privacy and Transparency reporting on interactions with HCPs/HCOs.
- Support local environmental product legislation compliance & safety requirements (e.g. REACH, RoHS; Declaration to local ecobody Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and others).
- Independent working ability.
- Good knowledge of the IVD Medical Device regulatory environment.
- Experience in managing Quality Systems (ISO 9001 standards).
- Fluent in English (oral and written); German preferred
- Technical degree, or diploma in chemistry, biochemistry, biology, pharmacy, engineering or related.
- At least 3 years of experiences in a similar position in regulated industry (Medical Device, IVD or drugs).
For this position we will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com