The TOPRA Annual Symposium is the largest forum for European regulatory professionals to meet up, discuss current regulatory issues and debate future plans for regulation.
This event attracts key professionals from major pharmaceutical companies, small and medium-sized enterprises, regulatory agencies, biotech companies, support companies, consultants, academia, patient groups and legal services.
There are three symposia taking place across the three days: Human Medicines, Veterinary Medicines and Medical Devices. This year’s theme is ‘Collaboration, strategies and solutions: global regulatory approaches to improve healthcare’.
Why do delegates attend?
There are five reasons that make the TOPRA Annual Symposium the most comprehensive regulatory affairs conference in Europe:
- Knowledge: an exclusive focus on a broad range of emerging regulatory trends and issues with practical solutions
- Professional development: the opportunity for delegates to learn from a rich faculty of speakers at the forefront of their specialism
- Contacts: direct access to both delegates and speakers who are the innovators and experts of tomorrow
- Networking: a diverse European and rest of world audience to learn from and interact with
- Access to regulators: key topic experts from the EMA and other agencies will be present, providing the inside track on how the key regulatory issues are affected by the current political climate.
What do delegates say?
“The only relevant choice for regulatory affairs in the UK. Relevant and current and generally have a European focus.”
“To be part a community of experts, striving for excellence and sharing knowledge, for the betterment of patients and medicines globally.”
“A regulatory excellence indicator”
How to view the programme and book tickets
The full programme is now live and tickets are available for each conference on our website at the following links:
Human Medicines - Veterinary Medicines - Medical Devices
An early bird is also in place for the remainder of June on tickets to the Human Medicines and Medical Devices sessions. In addition, TOPRA are also running a member campaign which also offers further discount on all tickets if you become a member.